acquiring digital music

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:18:40 MST 2005

Agreed. The distinction I was trying to make was that even though this
person was making the source available, they have not given any rights away
as far as how people might use that source. (Which, at least as I understand
it, GPL does) Perhaps I should have said, as far as I can tell, "All rights
reserved"

Micah