Executable confusion!

Colin Rasor tcaz at tcaz.com
Tue Oct 4 21:43:11 MST 2005

Alan,

which will only report the first file matching the expression in $PATH. The
first matched is in the order listed in $PATH. To verify this echo $PATH and
check which directories are listed first. Then execute find or locate with
an expression that matches bin for your pilot-xfer program.

--Colin.ansel.Rasor