Treo 650

Simon Chatfield sjchatfield at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:41:42 MST 2005

I got my 600 syncing fine with FC2, but have recently
upgraded to FC4 and haven't tried to make it work yet,
but will make it my project 2nite.

I remember it was a chore with FC2 and there were some
tricks to get it working right. I'll let you know how
it goes.

--- Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> Not getting much help on Fedora list
>
> Fedora Core 3
>
> My Kyocera 7135 died - Verizon, believe it or not,
> replaced my 2 year
> old Kyocera with a Treo 650 (w/ camera) for free.
> Can't sync with my
> computer though...I have tried with jpilot (normally
> very easy), pilot-
> xfer (I figure if I can make this work, I can make
> gpilotd work).
>
> $ cat /etc/udev/rules.d/10-udev.rules
> BUS="scsi", SYSFS{model}="iPod            ",
> KERNEL="sdp2", NAME="%k",
> SYMLINK="ipod"

BUS="usb-serial",ID="ttyUSB1",NAME="%k",SYMLINK="pilot",MODE="0666"