dd anyone?

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Mon Oct 3 22:48:25 MST 2005

The copy of SBM that I use is 108K, so I use:

	dd if=sbm_file of=/dev/fd0 bs=512 count=216

Works in Phoenix!

BTW, burning an iso to a CD is not the same as burning a standard CD.
For a good discussion, see chapter 11 of O'Reilly's "A Linux Cookbook"
by Carla Schroder--one of the best investments I ever made.

-mj-