need custom Debian install CD

Mike plug at megconsult.com
Wed Nov 30 11:49:34 MST 2005

I am in need of someone compiling a Debian install CD with
a custom kernel. I need to have a RAID controller added
to the install kernel. The current installation is a RH
and I believe the module to be named hpt37x2. I can supply
a printout of 'lsmod', and 'cat  /proc/pci' in order to confirm.

It is not very hard to do, I simply do not have the time to pull this
off by the required date (Saturday). I am willing to pay, so please
contact me off-list if you are interested and qualified.

v/r
-Mike
cell 480.252.0957