All your DATA are belong to us...

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sat Nov 26 23:03:01 MST 2005

The reference is to George Orwell's book, 1984, which was published in
1949 (and even documented a Communist nuclear missile attack against the
United States in 1964 - not a bad prediction).  He portrayed a society
where the Government spied on you and had the Thought Police to ensure
your every action was correct.

I believe that book gave rise to the phrase "Big Brother."

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
AGD,LLC
www.agdllc.com
623-203-1760

When was the last time you backed up your business data?
Excellent!  When did you verify that your backups actually worked?