Plug installfest ?

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Sat Nov 26 10:56:08 MST 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 06:24, Josef Lowder wrote:
> So is there one today today?
>
> I'd like to get the latest Mandriva or Ubuntu or Mepis
> (or all three) installed on a new laptop I just bought.
>
> joe at actionline.com

The InstallFest that is usually held on the LAST Saturday of the month at UAT
in Tempe has been moved (this one time) to Dec. 10th due to the Thanksgiving
and Christmas Holidays.

If you need CDs I have the latest Mandriva, Ubuntu and SUSE releases.  I can
highly recommend SUSE for laptops, Ubuntu is a good choice as well.  Email me
off list.

Do yourself a favor and just install one distro for now.  Old Chinese saying:
"Slay one dragon at a time."  :-)

Dennisk
--
Phoenix Linux Users Group