OT: new car advice

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:31:52 MST 2005

I think that'd be plausible outside of the US, but unfortunately US
diesel just sucks.
Though you're right, but only in low-rpm/high-power situations.  I can
only imagine how that'd feel to have 3/4 of the power applied to the
wheel at 1200 rpm ;) (on a motorcycle)

On the arena of alternative fuel, there is an electric motorcycle that
is either coming out Real Soon Now (tm), or is already out.  The
downside is that a Geo Metro could smoke it..... I think it was
somewhere in the ballpark of 0-60 in 14 or 16 seconds.