American race cars (formerly - OT: new car advice)

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Thu Nov 24 11:42:56 MST 2005

Sounds a lot like Penske and the pushrod Ilmor.  Find a loophole in the rules
an exploit the crap out of them.  Got to love a 209cid 2v pushrod motor (on
55in boost) making 300hp more than the rest of the field.

About the good-ol-boy thing: sorry, I hear the stereotype enough, that I feel
compelled to explain to people the error of their ways.

Robert N. Eaton spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: