OT: new car advice

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 12:33:30 MST 2005

... and now for something completely different (on the
sometimes useful discussion list). :)

Hi all,

I've been car-less for nearly a year. I figure its
about time to buy and stop begging for rides. Before I
make a mistake, I'd like to see if there are any
car-people on the list who can advise on a couple
vehicles:

Nissan XTerra
Nissan Frontier
Toyota Tacoma

I just don't want to buy another mistake. Had a
Chrysler vehicle before which was overall not bad, but
parts and maintenance labor was awful. Don't want to
do that again.

I'm looking for dependability, reasonable comfort with
utility. The XTerra came to mind 'cause I'd probably
not fully use a truck, having a family and all.

Looking for pro's/con's from a consumer perspective.

Thanks
-j

Shin zen ni rei
-j