Google, sysadm and glocks

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Nov 17 18:18:52 MST 2005

Am 17. Nov, 2005 schwätzte June Tate-Gans so:

> ...and this is the case where setting the Reply-To header on the mailing
> list is BAD FORM (yes, FYI, I clicked on "Reply To Sender" in
> Evolution). Grr... This was supposed to be private. =o/

And why I shouldn't do this while I'm tired...

I had not put his email in the original email only in an attempt to not
make it available to SPAMbots...

Oh well, guess he gets to test gmail's anti-SPAM algorithms...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/