Google, sysadm and glocks

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Nov 17 10:23:17 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 09:58 -0700, Ed Skinner wrote:
> On Thursday 17 November 2005 07:47, Mike Garfias top-posted:
> > Where do the glocks come in?
>
>      What, you've never aerated argumentative media with 45 ACP, added 22
> caliber waves to a hard disk platter or warmed up a system with
> armor-piercing incendiary rounds from an automatic weapon?
----
can't say that I have - is a momentary thrill or does it last through
the day? How much would it cost to rip a clip of armor piercing
incendiary rounds into an argumentative media these days?
----
>      What *are* they teaching in schools these days? My, my.
----
Intelligent design? Abstinence? All of the great things that the
Republicans feel that will put American back on the right track.
----

>      FYI: I wear my GNU baseball cap to the range. Most of the shooters know
> what it means (there are lots of software jocks that shoot) but, every now
> and then I get a funny look as if they are wondering at the spelling.
----
Try sporting a cap with Tux instead

;-)

Craig

when's the new 'Stacked and Packed' calendar coming out anyway?

believed to be clean.