OT: Sony BMG suspends copy-protection software

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Nov 15 23:30:01 MST 2005

Am 14. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Siri Amrit Kaur so:

> "Sony BMG, the joint venture record label, was on Friday forced into
> an embarrassing climbdown over its use of copy-protection technology
> on music CDs that exposed some PC users to hackers...."
>
> http://news.ft.com/cms/s/018223e4-52f0-11da-8d05-0000779e2340.html

I'm beginning to think one should definitely avoid Sony BMG. Definitely as
regards to using their products with m$.

http://blogs.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2005/11/sony_uninstall_.html

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way