FS: Gigabyte MB, CPU, RAM

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Tue Nov 15 21:09:56 MST 2005

I have a friend who has a motherboard for sale for a fair price.  I've left
the e-mail in the original German (he retired to Goodyear a few years ago, so
it's local) but  I think you can figure it out -- $85 for the board, cpu &
RAM or $100 with your choice of a video card.

If you're interested drop me a mail and I'll put you in touch with him.

Dennisk

Hallo Dennis,

es ist das Gigabyte GA-7VAXP, neue BIOS Version F15, AMD ATHLON XP2200
mit Thermaltake CPU Fan und 2x512MB PC2700 Memory für $85.00, mit ATI
Radeon 7200 oder Matrox G450 $100.00.

Tschüss

Wolfgang