I paid $160.00.......

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Tue Nov 15 16:56:30 MST 2005

> HDTV support has come up several times as an important feature for
> these machines.  I thought I'd pass along my feelings on this  important
> innovation : http://www.deanspot.org/images/stories/trashcan.jpg

I've tried to watch TV recently... All it did was piss me off.  Either
there was nothing on or what was on (Lost) seemed like it spent more
time playing ads than playing the show.  All I can say is, I would
rather see this kind of crap die, but I'm alone in this (or at least an
insignifcant percentage of the populace).