I paid $160.00.......

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:17:23 MST 2005

I have to admit, I much prefer the Tivo route if you have DirecTV. (I
have a DirecTivo with a transplanted 120Gb drive in it)
BUT as a MediaPC setup, this would be perfect.
I've been debating on doing something like this, but I really wish I
had a HDTV for that type of thing.  It's just so fuzzy going from
SVideo to a 62" RPTV.  I've done it with a laptop once, and I wasn't
really impressed.

--Dan

--
To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -