I paid $160.00.......

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 12:02:42 MST 2005

"Daniel P. Stasinski" <mooooooo at avenues.org> wrote:  On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 10:16 -0700, Hap Hap wrote:
> It seems to work pretty well for the money invested. I
> didn't expect much and must admit it's a slow machine.

Pop a 512mb stick in the empty slot and it becomes a surprisingly
efficient machine.  I bought a few of them during the last sale for
personal servers and workstations and I'm happy with the results.

Daniel
--
Hmm...  my wife just mentioned she might want to get Tivo. I thought to myself  myth would be cool since we don't have digital, but the hardware  cost....

  $160 + better video card + tv tuner + second hard drive would make a  nice MythTV box for what.. about $350? install in KnoppMyth and you're  done.

Shin zen ni rei
-j
Registered Linux user number 403109