Lexmark 4039 ethernet connection

Erik Bixby erik.bixby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:01:10 MST 2005

Let me start by saying that I am not familiar with your device. However, a
lot of network printers have a default IP address. It may be the case, with
your device, that its default is to function with an IP address that is not
appropriate for your network. And, the easiest way to find out is to read
the manual. I would imagine you would be able to find it online...
-Erik