DVD editing/creating software

Steven Crandell steven.crandell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:58:06 MST 2005

Thank you for those suggestions.

Actually I'm looking for something to allow me to create a menu similar to
what you see when you pop a DVD into your home DVD player.

An interactive menu/nav panel type thing to be precise.

I've seen generic systems running on windows that allow you to put a nav
menu on your home movies and burn them to DVD etc.
An exact copy of this functionality wouldn't quite do what I'm looking for
but it would be a start.

Anyway, hopefully that clarifies.

thanks in advance,
steve

On 11/15/05, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> Am 14. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Steven Crandell so:
>
> > Looking for some suggestions for DVD editing software that runs on
> leeenoox.
>
> Do you mean software for editing movies? MythTV probably has some links.
>
> If you mean for burning things to DVD I've started using k3b after on list
> suggestions and it's mostly working well for me.
>
> I need k3b to automagically split files larger than the medium for me...
>
> split works, if not automagically.
>

> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> # https://www.LuftHans.com/
> # When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,
> # Vote Cthulhu for President!

Steven Crandell
steven.crandell at gmail.com