Wi-Fi hotspots

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Nov 13 14:22:32 MST 2005

Am 13. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Kevin so:

> In Tempe, near ASU, you can get free wireless provided by a partnership
> between the city and the university http://www.asu.edu/it/tempe_asu/ or

Isn't the Tempe service just port 80? They were talking about a pay
service for full access, but I don't know if that happened.

> at The Muse Cafe http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1032+South+Terrace+Road,
> +Tempe,+AZ&hl=en

Alas, the Muse is no more :(. Next door to where it was is Plaid. Plaid
also has free wireless, plus better seats and better food.

Plaid is where we now meet for the GNU/Linux Stammtisch. The next one is
this coming Tuesday at 19:00.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.