Wi-Fi hotspots

Kevin plug-discuss at firstpacket.com
Sun Nov 13 10:37:43 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 10:30 -0700, Kevin wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 10:26 -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> > All Wildflower Bread Co. locations have good food a free wireless.
> > There is one in Gilbert at Val Vista and Baseline.
> >
> > http://www.wildflowerbread.com/services.htm
>

> Same deal with Paradise Bakery.
> http://www.paradisebakery.com/locations.php

By the way, I find that I often have to override the DNS settings I get
from the DHCP lease at Paradise.  Seems I can't resolve anything using
the DNS servers they specify.  So, after I get a lease there I just
overwrite my /etc/resolv.conf file with my usual defaults.  Works fine
after that.  Fast too.

Try the Albacore Tuna.  ;-)

...Kevin