Newsforge presents OO.o training "videos"

Joseph Sinclair plug-discuss at stcaz.net
Sat Nov 12 21:58:33 MST 2005

Noticed this on NewsForge.  It's a good idea for that friend/family member who's been resisting using an open office suite because it would be "too hard to learn a new tool".  Now even the training is free.

  http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/11/09/2044220

Warning, These "videos" are Flash based, so you'll have to deal with that issue.
They are written using an old enough standard that the F/L/OSS Flash readers can render it, so it's not as bad as it could be (heck even I can see them, albeit without sound, and I can't run the Macromedia player).