OT: Fair use, DRM and rootkits

Erik Bixby erik.bixby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:16:58 MST 2005

"A Sony BMG representative contacted last week noted that the software could
be easily uninstalled by contacting the company's customer support service
for instructions."

In light of Mark Russinovich's experiences[1], I found the last sentence in
that article particularly amusing...
-Erik

[1] -
http://www.sysinternals.com/blog/2005/11/sony-you-dont-reeeeaaaally-want-to_09.html