Government use of OSS

Erik Bixby erik.bixby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:14:58 MST 2005

"I mean that as haven't most OSS been developed by US citizins."

"While some of the concepts of things like GNU are American and some of
the capital driving development of some projects, as evidenced by Linus'
creation of the original kernel, substantial innovations and advancement
really knows no boundaries and it takes an ignorant and arrogant
American to suggest such a thing."

Couldn't you just say "no?"