OT: Fair use, DRM and rootkits

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 12:13:48 MST 2005

Not to start the 'topic' again, but one thing I hate
about bottom posting is you sometime cannot tell it is
there....especially on shorties like this one was.

PLEASE, PLEASE when bottom posting short one liners,
hit the return a couple/three times to space it away
from the line above BEFORE you type.

I was curious about this subject and as a result,
scanned down then back up and down before I found the
one liner!! I am sure others have also.

Thanks In Advance.

--- Technomage <technomage-hawke at cox.net> wrote:

> On Friday 04 November 2005 23:12, Kevin Brown wrote:
> >
> > Even if not a class action suit, that might be
> grounds for a civil suit
> > to recoup costs for damages to your system as well
> as your time
> > repairing it.  You could easily demand $100/hour
> for fixing your system
> > + software costs (like that license key).
> >
> > Not sure of all the requirements, but might look
> into the civil code to
> > see what you have to do before filing a suit.
> definitely things to consider.......

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,
just as does every other user.