OT: Hardware for Sale

AZ Pete az_pete at cactusfamily.com
Fri Nov 4 23:10:35 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have some server hardware for sale.
If anyone is interested please contact me off list.
Since I won't be in front of my computer consistently this weekend, if
anyone is interested please call me instead:
602-821-5278

Thanks,
Peter W.
az_pete at cactusfamily.com

1) Dell PowerEdge 1650 (1U Rack mount):
         * 1.13Ghz P3 Processor
         * 1024 MB Ram
         * Dual Redundant power supplies
         * Dell PERC/3 RAID Controller
         * 2 x 36Gb SCSI Ultra 160 10k RPM drives (SCA 80pin) (RAID 1)
         * 1 x 18Gb SCSI (SCA 80pin)
         * 2 x 10/100/1000 On-Board Ethernet Ports
         * 17" Monitor (Compaq V720)
         * 2 USB ports, PS/2 keyboard & mouse ports
         * CD, 1.44Mb floppy, VGA, keyboard, mouse
This computer was used as our development server and has just been sitting
around unused for a few months.
It's a great machine and very reliable.  With the included monitor this
system is ready to go for whatever your needs are: development server,
office file server, etc.  Although it's a rack mount, we never had it in a
rack.  It served us just fine sitting atop a table!
I'm asking $475 for the entire setup.

2) Dell PowerEdge 1550 (1U Rack mount):
         * 2 x 1000 Mhz P3 Processors
         * 512 MB Ram
         * Single power supply
         * 3 x 18Gb SCSI (SCA 80pin)
         * 10/100 On-Board Ethernet
         * 2 USB ports, PS/2 keyboard & mouse ports
         * CD, 1.44Mb floppy, VGA, keyboard, mouse
This computer was also used as a development server and has just been
sitting around unused for a few months.
It's an excellent machine and quite stable.  The system is ready to go for
whatever your needs are: development server, office file server, etc.
Again, we never had it in a rack - just sitting on top of a table,
faithfully humming along!
I'm asking $325.