Question about spam

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:10:11 MST 2005

That has gone around since the dawn of Microsoft's interest in
internet technologies. (read: Win95)
It's just another inbox-filler, and nothing deviant or malicious comes
out of it.. .other than being a manually transmitted worm ;)

--Dan

--
To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -