Question about spam

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Fri Nov 4 10:58:59 MST 2005

I just received this email forwarded for a family member.  I'm not
forwarding it to this list for obvious reasons.

It's a promise that for every person I forward it to Microsoft will pay
me $245.00.  For every person they send it to Microsoft will pay me an
additional $245.00.  I figure it's a method for collecting current email
address, but I don't know enough about email technology to fiure out how.

There doesn't seem to be an attachment but maybe that's because it uses
an exploit found in outlook and i'm using Thunderbird.
I would think that it's success is dependent on adding an additional
address to the forward list so it all goes back to the spammer.

Any way to figure this out?  I'm a little annoyed with my relative as
I've told her to only use my child email address and she just used my
master email address(the one I can't delete).  Thanks.