Connecting to a Novell Netware 4.0 Share from Suse 7.5

Mario S. Hines mario_stanley at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 14:30:02 MST 2005

Hello PLUG, long time.  I just have a quick question
that I REALLY need an answer too.  Here's the scenario
first:

A co-worker has computer with a near dead HDD.  She
has never backed up her stuff and now needs to get
some info off the disk.  She was using WinXP.  I load
up a work computer with Suse 7.5, pop on her drive as
a slave, mount the drive and get the data she needed
off.  Unfortunately, work computer doesn't have a CD
burner and I'm having trouble connecting to ANY of the
Novell Servers to dump the info somewhere so that she
can gain access to it.

Bottom-line:  How do you map to either a Netware 4.0
Share or a Windows (Workgroup) Share with Suse 7.5?
Thanks guys.

-Mario