installfest rsvp

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 12:27:19 MST 2005

Since we're asking...

I new to linux. I've got Fedora Core 4 running on my
hp z5000 (AMD) laptop. I'm working on getting the cpu
frequency scaling working right and a problem burning
audio cd's.

If somone is going to be there who could help and I
haven't figured it out by then, I might make time to
stop by. That's if I knew someone was going to be
there  anyway who would be able to help.

(sorry, have to work but could make time if I had
too.)

-j