knoppix and raid drivers

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 09:32:23 MST 2005

3.3 MIGHT be old enough and immature enough that it
did not support that. Try d/l'ing a 3.9 cd and see if
that does the trick. Each .x is usually better than
the preceding in most cases (except I have to use 3.2
for my camera!!).

--- Erik Bixby <erik.bixby at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can tell you that I am able to boot off Gentoo's
> 2005.0 CD and see
> my Adaptec 2400a controller.  So, I would imagine
> the same would be
> true of Knoppix.  If the mageraid card is a i2o
> based controller, I
> would expect it to work, as well...
> -Erik
>
> On 7/28/05, Jim B <elemint at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is it possible to boot off of knoppix 3.3 and have
> knoppix see drives that
> > are connected to a megaraid raid card or an
> aacaraid card?
> >

> >  Jim

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,