Used computer seller in Chandler/Mesa/Tempe/Gilbert area

Jared Anderson PluggedIn at TheGoldenEdge.Com
Wed Jul 20 12:02:23 MST 2005

I used this company once and was satisfied; however, their stock seems rather low at
the moment.

http://www.azatek.com/

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:22:07 -0700, Eric "Shubes" writes:
>Lyndon Tiu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking to get a used computers to install Linux. I am wondering if you guys
can recommend a store in town that sells used but working computers?

>> Even better if one of you guys have used computers you would like to sell, let me
know.

>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Lyndon Tiu
>
>You might find something here: http://www.newtecpc.com/
>I think their name is a bit of an oxymoron. I've gone there for (old
>style, used) simms.
>
>I know of an old emachine collecting dust at a client site. Interested?
>--
>-Eric 'shubes'
>"There is no such thing as the People;
>  it is a collectivist myth.