OT: monitor recylcing

Jared Anderson PluggedIn at TheGoldenEdge.Com
Mon Jul 18 07:59:49 MST 2005

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:44:22 -0700, Bart Garst writes:
>I remember a discussion a while back that mentioned a place where old
>crt monitors can be recycled. I tried to look it up in the archives, but
>they don't appear to be accessible.
>
>It has become a fire hazard so donating it is out of the question.
>
>Does anyone know when I can recycle, or otherwise dispose of one?
>
>(I'm near Bell rd & 19th Av)
>
>Thanks,
>Bart

I don't know about the previous discussion, or even if by "recycle" you
mean provide an old working monitor to someone else; however, if the monitor is
working, you can always offer it on freecycle and a needy person will come pick it
up.

www.freecycle.org