Ubuntu install problem

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:13:33 MST 2005

If you haven't gotten the unofficial cd for Ubuntu I would seriously
recommend it.. Tons of things that are missing from the normal Ubuntu
as well as the ability to enable all the repositories.. Ubuntu Starter
Guide http://ubuntuguide.org/ is the best place to start and get it..

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell