Fedora 4 and Galeon

Ric Whitney rw at xend.net
Tue Jul 12 09:41:58 MST 2005

Howdy Folks!

I'm quite fond of Galeon if for no reason other than my iconic bookmarks tab.
I had th bugger running under CentOS 4 but disliked it, so I dl'd FC4.  When I
try to apt-get galeon it requires mozilla 1.7.8 and I have installed 1.7.3 (I
think - it could be the other way around) I've tried upgrading mozilla and have
settled for now on using Firefox, but now anjuta needs mozilla 1.7.3!  Anjuta is
a C/C++ IDE for linux and works really well for programming in PHP when I can
get it installed.  I really only rely on these two packages (plus Igloo-FTP
which always installs flawlessly)

Any cerebral molecules gaining momentum on this one?

Thanks!

Ric Whitney
Transcend Development
"Producing the next phase of your internet presence"
http://xend.net
Premium Quality Web Hosting
http://xendhosting.com
rw AT xend.net