audio to text software

Bryce C Plug at BryceCo.Net
Sun Jul 10 08:42:12 MST 2005

Just to clarify, you're looking for speech recognition software then,
right? I seem to recall IBM had a [probably non-free] release of their
ViaVoice software for the Linux platform, but that was a couple years
back.
If you don't mean speech recognition, then I'd be curious as to what of
text you're expecting to get from audio?

-Bryce