Linux training..

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Jul 8 12:45:56 MST 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Michael March wrote:

> A client of mine wants to send their staff to Linux (hopefully RedHat)
> training in either Phoenix or Tucson. I suggested that I would train them,
> and after they stopped laughing, they said, "seriously.. who does Linux
> training in Arizona?"
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

I am not physically located in Arizona, but I have taught a few FreeBSD,
NetBSD and Apache admin classes in Phoenix. I also teach Linux courses up
in the Seattle area. (Next week, I am teaching my third Linux class for
Univ. of Washington. I have taught over 50 lectures and classes covering
Unix and open source related topics. I am also a member of the BSD
Certification Group.)

I'd be glad to talk to you further about helping your staff receive Linux
training. (I'd like to visit my friends in Phoenix again!)

The company that I do my training through is Puget Sound Technology
(http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/). We have used the fine Learn iT!
location on Camelback as the training facility a few times.

And maybe you'd be interest in co-teaching :)

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/