LIST INFO-Upgraded Mailman

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Fri Jul 8 10:44:09 MST 2005

I just upgraded to the latest mailman and had to change a few things
significantly on the system (I went from a hand install from source to
using the Debian package).  This should allow for easier upgrades in the
future so we won't fall so far behind again.  I believe that I have
everything working as closely as possible to the way it was, but if you
notice anything not working quite right, please let me know.

One thing different that I did notice was that it now adds the name of
the mailing list to the reply to field.  That might break some filtering
rules that people have setup as it did for me... sorry about that but
you'll need to tweak your filer rules.

Thanks,
Brian Cluff
PLUG list admin