GC CAMPUS CLOSED!! - was: Re: December WestSide PLUG Meeting - Sharing Your Favorite Linux Resources.

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 16:00:10 MST 2005

well, there is a denny's over on I-17 at dunlap. there are other locations as
well (59th and indianschool).

I wouldn't mind a sit-down experience while having a plug presentation..
Still, if you are looking for low cost, there is the canton dragon at 74th
and indianschool rd. good chinese food and low prices. :)
 I highly recommend the "hot and sour soup"