calendar sharing

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Tue Dec 27 15:10:04 MST 2005

Craig White wrote:
>> Communigate Pro
>> http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/
>>

> ----
> for what it is worth, I have added this to the plug website (reviews)
> and would hope that anyone who has first hand experiences with these or
> others would want to chime in / add their commentaries as this is a
> topic that comes up again and again

We use communigatePro successfully for many of our clients.  Most of
them are in a mixed environment and need calendaring functionality.  We
also use iCal for a lot of things internally as we just prefer it in our
geek nature.  We have several clients who wanted the features of
Exchange but were not willing to encumber the resources necessary to
bring even something like communigate in house.

Because of this we have started to offer outsourced email at about 1/3rd
of the cost of outsourced exchange and about 85% cheaper than the in
house cost of Exchange.  We would be more than willing to share our
experiences.  We have also perfected some magic that allows server
changes w/o any downtime between moves as this was always a major point
of pain for organizations wanting to change mail servers/services.

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies