SCALE 06

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Dec 27 13:22:17 MST 2005

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, Ted Gould wrote:

> I enjoyed the sessions that I went to, but because of it's size, there isn't
> the wide variety of tracks that are available at larger conferences.

How big? How many people? How many booths? How many lectures?

I am curious, because I have received emails from them asking me to
participate and I have participated as a lecturer and with booths at
LinuxFest in Washington state for past few years. I have seen LinuxFest
grow from a few hundred to maybe over a thousand in attendance, maybe 20
to 40 booths and maybe 15 to 40 presentations.

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/