local pc deals

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 12:37:41 MST 2005

Well, the cpu fan on my desktop died today. Because I
told my wife that it sounded like it was ab out to,
she thought I must have done it on purpose. made me
laugh. Anyway, anyone know of good pc deals (prefer
AMD) in the east valley area?

I saw an eMachines at CompUSA for $250 after rebate,
which isn't bad. Fry's have any good deals?

I'm pretty cheap, but the desktop is pretty old and
needs replaced anyway. So I figured I'd just pick up a
bargain box and use parts from the old box.

Shin zen ni rei
-j
Registered Linux user number 403109
  http://counter.li.org/