another question from the village idiot

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 10:56:54 MST 2005

cntl-alt-backspace drops me to cmd line, then restart
the xsession with whatever your distro uses...not sure
if that works with your flavor.

--- Josh Coffman <josh_coffman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi. In my infinite blunderdom, I opened a VNC
> session
> in full screen mode without thinking about how I get
> out of it or switch to another app on. Luckily, I
> opened it on a second vitual desktop, but I don't
> know
> how to switch vdesktops either.
>
> Would someone send me a clue? I'm running FC4, btw.
>
> Shin zen ni rei
> -j
> Registered Linux user number 403109
>   http://counter.li.org/

Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only amateur radio ops could get out,
and talk to others.
No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee
New hand helds start at about $85 and up for single band transcievers
at many dealers, just fyi.

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.
Complete functional operating systems free if downloaded.