Video Editing

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Thu Dec 22 09:45:40 MST 2005

Okay so I've been burning *lots* of shows onto DVD from my tivo. Now I
want to edit the commercials out and maybe try my hand at adding
chapters etc... Anyone know of good DVD editing software for Linux?  Of
course I rather opensource though it doesn't have to be free, actually
in this case since I don't expect to get too creative closed source
might work just as well (I've just been burned by closed source more
times than I can count).  Any thoughts on software or websites I should
check out?