LDAP auth (was password history)

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Fri Dec 16 11:01:33 MST 2005

I have tried a couple times to auth against AD using Suse ES9 with no
luck. Do I need to create a group within AD for the users or what is the
secret? I have tried a number of times using Yast and everything looks
good, but I get errors in my message file that says "nss_ldap: could not
search LDAP server - Operations error" and logins fail. Any ideas out
there?