Media3 Outages

shadow shadow at digitalnirvana.com
Fri Dec 16 09:38:53 MST 2005

Anybody out there have any insight into why Media3 keeps dropping off
the net?  All of my employer's DNS is hosted at Media3 and my CEO not
receiving e-mail for 30 Minutes is like depriving her of oxygen.  We've
seen 20-40 minute outages every day this week.

On a related note, does anybody have any recommendations for bulletproof
DNS hosting services?  We will definately be changing providers after
the new year due to the lack of communication from Media3.  Thanks all.

--
Chris Lewis
shadow at digitalnirvana.com

"System Administrators are the Marines
of the business world.  We are the first
into the fight ready at a moments notice
day or night."

Hell's Admins - Bourne to Code
http://www.hellsadmins.com