Strange Lock Up problems

Richard Wilson r.wilson9 at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 22:20:13 MST 2005

Jeremy and all,

The workstation is a Linux only box -- my laptop is soon to be dual
booting.  If my problem re-occurs I'll be trying to boot it off a Ubuntu
Live CD I have and see if it behaves...  If it behaves, I'll probably do
a clean reinstall of Fedora... should probably move to FC4 anyway.

Thanks, uptime is now 7:18 and I've been hitting it pretty heavily.

Rich

--
Richard Wilson
r dot wilson (nine) at cox dot net