OT: firefox/linux & oldnavy.com

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 12:49:36 MST 2005

Yeah, oldnavy.com... christmas shopping for the kids.
Anyway, I keep having to set the UserAgent to IE for
my wife so she can shop oldnavy.com. This is on Fedora
Core 4 using firefox 1.5. However, I have no problem
with it using firefox 1.5 on windows.

Seems like something about the user agent request
headers is confusing oldnavy and it doesn't recognize
it as an acceptable browser. Anything I can do? My
wife, wodnerful lady, just doesn't want to learn to
change the user agent from the menu. I certainly don't
want to set User Agent to always impersonate IE.

Shin zen ni rei
-j
Registered Linux user number 403109
  http://counter.li.org/