Seeking Advice: Laptop/Notebook

Dudley, Sean M Sean.Dudley at asu.edu
Thu Dec 8 11:32:51 MST 2005

We're thinking of buying either a laptop or notebook PC.  Right now
we're eyeing up the Fujitsu Stylistic and Fujitsu Lifebook.

I can't seem to find any decent reviews.  Has anyone used either of
these or both?  Any horror stories to share?  I'm leaning toward the
Lifebook right now since it acts as a laptop and a tablet.

Any other recommendations for an on-the-go all-purpose device for
note-taking, email, etc?

Either way this is a pretty hefty investment, so I appreciate any
feedback or insight.

Sean