East Side Party Plan

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Dec 8 01:18:31 MST 2005

Am 07. Dec, 2005 schwätzte Phil Simpson so:

>> It has been commented that this
>> results in a somewhat dull event with "a bunch of geeks standing around."
>> Some party.
>

> Turn that frown upside down with the golden elixir known as beer.
>
> These geeks get the idea:
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/Artikel/ausgabe/2002/11/bier/beer.jpg

Someday I'm going to make the Linux Bier Wanderung :).

No alcohol tomorrow night, though. That's OK because this is meant to be a
family friendly event.

The restaurant we meet at for Stammtisch has beer and a full, but not
extensive, bar. That's a week from Tuesday.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans